Skip to main content

Thru my Years ...by Karen Mary Rappaccioli Tünnermann

 Thru my years..

By Karen Mary 

Rappaccioli-Tünnermann 

Thru my year I started to think?

I believe everything else were just thoughts .. though from my Soul..from inspiration ..but not coming from the real world we live .

It is not enough just to think

but to med-editate …coming from the Latin language.

 “ Editare  …”. It is not enough jus to think ..to form thoughts but to medi-tate about them. Compare our own past  experiences, and from other  people’s .  Think about some philosophical form of thoughts, and let them actively take actions for our own well-being and humanity.

Unfortunately we make many mistakes. And you know what. ?

Life is too short. 

Suddenly Life is gone ..

So thru my years I have experienced the need to stop..to look around. To learn , to grow from every second, every minute ..while we are forming our thoughts .. then .. they will become actions.. and then become our own Life  ..

Thru my years … by 

Karen Mary

Some place..some time ✨️

May 18th, 2023






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LA VOZ Emotional Counselor se escuchado wanted to be listened 6:00 AM 12:00 PM USA Pacific Time : UCSF CANCER

">LA VOZ Emotional Counselor se escuchado, wantedto be listened 6:00 AM 12:00 PM USA Pacific Time 1-954-687-2954 WhatsApp -45 minutes @$30.00

" Healing Trauma" Dr. GARBO MATE